Tuesday, November 30, 2010

summary

This post is not a response to any novel, but a response to my experience in the class.
I really enjoyed this class and being exposed to new material and interesting themes and topics in the novels and short stories we read, and movies we watched. I found myself looking up a lot of material and finishing movies we watched in class - such as KiKi's delivery service. The talks we had in class were interesting and i appreciate listening to what you and my classmates have to say. I wish i had been able to read more however, as I did not get to as much as I would have liked to. Although I feel I had been able to grasp the main concepts about then novels from our discussions in class. This is another reason why I wish I had been able to attend all classes, but unfortunately i got sick at the worst time.